Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Midway Reminder

Good Morning followers

As I didn't get chance to make a card for the Nutcrafters original challenge I have made this one as a midway reminder to you all.



Our challenge is "Anything Goes" so a nice easy one, do come and join us and don't forget there are freebie digis available and great prizes to be won.

I shall look forward to visiting your blogs as always but for now my glass of wine is calling me (yes this is a scheduled post - even i don't drink wine at 10 in the morning)

I have coloured my image with my promarkers, hunkydory spots and butterfly and freebie papers.

Have a great Wednesday, I am at work all day but then have a crafty evening planned with my super friend Anne.

Love and hugs



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card dearie.So cute and beautifully coloured.Hope you're well.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for playing at Fan-Tastic Tuesday. Good luck. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seet card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at BEARLY-MINE this month, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the butterfly. Thanks for playing at Fan Tastic Tuesday. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and adorable
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very pretty and great use of colour. Loving the butterfly

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW, what a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
    Thank you for playing along with us at BearlyMineChallenge and I hope to see you again hun.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute and a great take using our inspiration photo for your choice of colours for your card. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete