Thursday, January 23, 2014

CRAFT Challenge

Good morning crafters - wishing I was at home crafting now instead of at work, but then how would i pay for my addiction LOL

I do love crafting, so this weekend I am off to my little craft retreat armed with lots of goodies (some new), my dog and a bottle of wine.

However, before then I must show you my card I made for the CRAFT challenge - we have a colour combo challenge this week and I got to use a Kenny K digi "Thumbs Up and just perfect for a certain little boy I know and love :)

Lots of blues as you can see, coloured with my Promarkers, and then trimmed to fit around the circle...

Here is the colour combo chart for you 
 

 Do come and join us and you never know this week could be the one where you win one of our fab prizes

Love and hugs

Sylvia x

3 comments:

  1. what a fab card ,love the blue tones and your image is adorable
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Sylvia - that digi looks like it's coming out the screen to get me!!

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete