Thursday, January 16, 2014

Decoupage Challenge

Hello again - twice in one week......
This time i want to share my DT card for CRAFT Challenges and the challenge is one we haven't had before
"Decoupage"
not usually one of my favourites but i did enjoy this challenge - nice to make something different once in a while.

Nw the stamp set to make the border and the sentiment is from Clarity Stamps coloured with promarkers but the gorgeous owl is from "The Stamping Chef" and is called Oohoo Night".  Bet you're really surprised i chose an owl digi to work with...NOT

I have decoupaged his nose and the roses - although you can't tell from the piccies :( nobody ever said i was a photographer - will stick to my admin job i think!!!

Have a great Thursday everyone

Love and hugs

3 comments:

  1. a wonderful card with gorgeous colours!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, I love the stamped border. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete