Happy Birthday To UsHappy Birthday To UsHappy Birthday Dear CRAFT ChallengeHappy Birthday To Us!Can you believe it? CRAFT Challenge is already 4 years old. Originally started by Tracy from Just Tracy Crafts and with a DT mostly recruited from Trimcraft forum members (Hence the term CRAFT Challenge, which stood for Crafters Residing Are Friendly Trimmies. Or if you wished alternative meaning of Can't Remember A Flipping Thing) on the 4th of May 2009.We have now grown to be a large team of Design Team Members from all around the world, supplemented with lots of Guest Designers who join us for a month at a time.We have always welcomed all kinds of craft, not just paper craft (unless specifically stated so in the challenge at the time) and are happy to have such a large group of faithful followers.So, how are we going to celebrate this milestone?Well, how else can we celebrate than to have our yearly Blogaversary Blog Hop?We all feature one of our sponsors for this blog hop on our blogs and I have the honour of featuring and offering a prize from the following sponsor. You can win this prize by adding your name to Inlinkz at the end of this post. I would love to see your comments as well.Prize: 5 images of choiceHow can you get to win any of the prizes provided by our sponsors?That is easy! Just follow the route on our blog hop (you can also find that in our side banner), Our Blog Hop lasts for the duration of this challenge, which means a closing time of Wednesday 6pm GMT on the 15th of May 2013.And here are our little rules for this challenge/blog hop:
What can you win on our challenge blog?Everyone else can also get this software with a $10 discount. Just follow the links to My Memories.com or My Memories Suite 4 and use ourcode in the discount box on purchasing this software you get a fabulous $10 off this software. That is not to be sneezed at.In order to get $10 off this great software, copy and paste our code
- Our challenge this week is Birthday
- Create something with this in mind
- Add your project to our Inlinkz on our Challenge blog to be in with a chance of being one of our Top3 and win a prize from Karen's Doodles
- Follow the route of the Blog Hop
- Add your project to the Inlinkz at each of these stops to be in with a chance of winning the prize advertised on that blog
- Collect the letters on this and the blogs on the blog hop
- Form a sentence with these letters
- Return to our challenge blog and put your winning sentence in our comments under the post.
- We will enable comment moderation for the duration of this challenge/blog hop to ensure there is no cheating, lol.
- And the main rule: HAVE FUN!
and enter it in the discount slot while purchasing this software. It will take it automatically off the purchase price. It is however only valid for this software and nothing else!2. Our Top3 this week will win a prize from Karen's Doodles
You should have come here from Sheryl's blog and as you can see your next stop is Trimgym's Digistamps and Images's blog. The start and finish of this blog hop are at CRAFT Challenge Blog.And here is my project for this week, hope you like it. I have used Hippos by QKR Stampede
- Top3, 1 : 3 images of choice
- Top3, 2 : 2 images of choice
- Top3, 3 : 1 image of choice
And now for our Blog Hop route:Sylvia (you are here)And here is the letter to be collected on this blog:
Sorry for some reason the letter won't show but never mind here it is...
Your next stop is Trimgym's Digistamps and Images's blog. Enjoy the rest of your hop! Don't forget to add your name to Inlinkz below to be in with a chance of winning the prize on my blog.Love and hugsdocument.write('