Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Bingo.......

For today's challenge at Nutcrafters the challenge is.....
Bingo

so we would like to see you use any row and in any direction...
here's some examples for you:- die cuts, pearls/gems and ribbon or buttons, free and ribbon
Main Prize...
To spend in the Nutcrafters store...
Remember you have to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize!!

2nd Prize...
2 Digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters...(subject to availability)
So what did I make ????
a lovely little card inspired by a SU demonstrator last week...plain and simple but lovely just the same

 I coloured my image with promarkers and for the 1st time ever I have "shiny hair"...I am thrilled.  Hopefully my colouring skills will improve after my promarker class in a couple of weeks time....

Love and hugs

Sylvia x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning dearie.So pretty and fantastic colouring especially the hair - must try to make my hair colouring better.Let me know how the class goes would love to know.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete