Friday, May 03, 2013

CRAFT Challenge card

The challenge this week at CRAFT Challenges is......
A Stitch in Time/Use Stitching
So, anything bearing the above in mind will qualify. We can't wait to see what you come up with. 
So here is what I have done, a lovely little slider card, i love making these are they are so easy to make and this one is even suitable for a male so even better cos as you know I am not a fan of making male cards.




As you can see I didn't use a digi but I did choose some lovely papers (perfect for the men in our lives) from a pack designed by Jo.  My stitches aren't real they are rub-ons and for those of you like me that struggle with rub-ons I have a great tip...use a glitter girl embossing tool..perfect...
So come on folks lets see your projects and you may just become one of our many winners
Sylvia
ps have a fab bank holiday weekend

 

4 comments:

  1. Great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our anything goes challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete