Friday, September 07, 2012

Friday post...

Yoo hoo it's Friday again already :)

Bit of a sad day for me though as I have been working with the recruitment team for the last 7 weeks and have loved every single minute of it but unfortunately today is my last day with them...On Monday I shall be going back to my office job but never mind they have asked me to go and work for them again in October....

Right then what have I been doing for the Poodles Parlour Challenge this time...well the theme is........ "For The Girls"
and we have a new sponsor "Papelitos Stamps" and I chose to work with this oh so cute image "Lola and her duck" - 


coloured with my promarkers and the papers are from my ever-increasing stash!!!!  My team-mates have made some fantastic cards to inspire you for this challenge so do pop over and say hi to them

Look forward to seeing your creations

Love and hugs


15 comments:

  1. LOL, really had to smile when I saw your project. Such a great image and so lovely, I really like it a lot. Thanks so much for playing with us at NMWC and I hope I will see you again in our next month challenge, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely in pink card, Sylvia, a lot of beautiful coloring here! so happy you shared your card with us this week at the Papercraft Star for the "something girly" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Absolutely love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those eyes! Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is soooo cute and I love the pastel colours. Thanksfor playing along with us at NMW Challenges this month, good luck Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! This is so cute ... Love the pink! many thanks for playing along at Papercraft Star this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorably sweet and pretty in Pink Slyvia. I love the checkered background and the fabulous design. It really compliments your beautiful image wonderfully! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!! Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining is at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Sylvia; your lovely card is so cute! Thank you for sharing it with us at Delicious Doodles Celebration Challenge this week. Vee xx DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely make hun!
    Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgous card. Love the cute image and great use of your stash. Thanks for joining us in our Celebration at Delicious Doodles this week. hugs, Pat k.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and lovely! Gorgeous image! Thank you for joining us at Heck of a Challenge and Good Luck!
    Hugs Lady E

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is just super cute!! thanks for joining us with our 1st challenge at 'a heck of a challenge xx'

    ReplyDelete