Friday, September 28, 2012

Better late than never!!!

OOOps day late with my post the the challenge over at CRAFT challenges this week.  I returned back to work yesterday after my minor op but this was not one of my better decisions!!!!  Two hours into the day and i was sent home due to being in agony.  My mouth is now infected so more penicillin and more pain killers!!!

Anyway i digress...the challenge at CRAFT this week is make your own embellishments and I chose to make a bauble for my card...Kraft cardstock, embossing powder, a snowflake stamp and some glitter and hey presto a little bauble for my card.



Do come and join us this week and show us your embellishments - the girls have some fab ideas so don't forget to check out the challenge page

Right off to get my next dose of tablets!!!

Catch you all later

Sylvia x

1 comment:

  1. Ouch it does sound like you've been in the wars. Take your time now and don't go back until your ready. Lovely card. Take care Debs xx

    ReplyDelete