Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What is.....?????

Your favourite colour combo???? that is our challenge over at Nutcrafters

I have a couple but one of my favourites is pink and brown so I chose to use one of the new digis and make a little gift bag - well actually it's not that little and perfect for a little girl whose birthday party I am going to in October.

I got the idea from here at Little Claire's - clever Gaynor gave me the inspiration so thank you for that.







I have used backing papers from a swap and some freebie ones, my martha stewart punch for the frilly edge, some fancy lacey ribbon from a super friend over at timcraft and finally butterflies and bows from my stash.  I coloured in with my promarkers of course...

Do come and join us over at the Nutcrafters Challenge and you never know - this week may be your lucky week....

Challenges
The Paper Shelter

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog
The Crafty Pad
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog
Craft your Days Away
No Matter Which Challenge

Sylvia xx

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sylvia. I bet she'll love the bag as much as the present inside. Thanks for the link to the instructions. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just adorable, how sweet is that image! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Sylvia, lovely pink and delightful image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fantastic! I'm sure the recipient will be delighted with it! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors. .. love the card. It's simply beautiful.
    Thanks for playing in the Birthday challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, I love the image you've used and the delicate colours. Thanks for joining us at NMW Challenges and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab project, I love the super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter Challenges this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, and an adorable image.

    Lovely to see you join us at THE CRAFTY PAD, thanks so much for playing along.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bag. Adorable image and sweet coloring.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete