Thursday, August 16, 2012

Good morning...

To you all - hoping you are all fine and dandy!!!!!

This week over at CRAFT Challenges our DT challenge was to make a "BOX" and incorporate one of the sponsors' digi images into it.
So I used a lovely ribbon and holly digi from Robyn's Fetish and decoupaged it on my little pillow box.  This was so easy to make as i printed the template straight onto some Kanban card, coloured my image with my promarkers and then added some ribbon and a swirl (re-cycled from an old Christmas card i had from a friend last year)


I loved making the little box and will certainly be making more nearer to the big day as little stocking fillers.

Please do come and join in the fun as we have lots of lovely prizes up for grabs from our fab sponsors

Love and hugs

Sylvia xx

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh Hun,this is a beautiful pillow box,and the papers,you have used are so gorgeous love it,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete