Thursday, August 30, 2012

Shaped cards

Come on then dig out those templates and those funny shaped cards you bought (cos they seemed like a good idea at the time!!!) and come and join us over at CRAFT Challenges this week.




I have made this one (terrible piccie though) but the tesco shopping man turned up just as the last of the light disappeared, so had to put the shopping away first !!!!  I have used a Dreamee template (although i had trouble getting it to stand up for me!!) and a darling little image called Audrey from The Stamping Boutique.  Coloured her with my promarkers and everything else on there is from a docrafts goodie bag..

Do come and join us as we have lots of great prizes on offer this week....

Right off to work we go (after I have been to the hospital for my pre-op checks) damn teeth!!!

2 comments:

  1. great card - I'm anovice at shaped cards bit yours looks great - hope your Tesco shopping was ok best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for getting back to me - due to prior comitments won't be able to get but hopefully see you at the end of September best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete