Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nutcrafters Challenge

Good morning
Scheduled post from me today
I shall be busy interviewing lots of new HCA's in Chesterfield this morning
Boss man will have turned up for breakfast
I will have driven 30 minutes up the motorway in rush hour traffic
Hopeully had umpteen coffees and some chocolate to keep me going

Oh stop waffling Sylv lol

Right the challenge over at Nutcrafters as chosen by my lovely friend Helen is 
"Anything but Square"
So I made a tag with one of the super cute little girlie images...I do love colouring these in...


A mixture of promarkers, flexmarkers and spectrum noir for this image, some craft card and some lovely gingham card stock - bitof ribbon and a card candi....

Would be lovely if you came and visited us here and said hello, and if you can find time to enter our challenge that would be fab...

Looking forward to visiting your blog very soon



3 comments:

  1. What an adorable tag dearie.absolutely love it.So cute.Hope you've had a good day.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Sylvia super tag hun so cute hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous - a great CAS creation - thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete