Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Nutcrafter's Challenge

Good Morning all.  This is a scheduled post as I shall be at work by now but only until 4 - hopefully the sun is shining and we are all happy bunnies.

This is my DT card for the Nutcrafter's challenge.  I have chosen the theme of  Recipe for One
and for this I would like you to use One image One backing paper One sentiment One bow or ribbon and One button. I am not sure if this is going to be to everyone's taste but I really fancied something different.  I do hope you will come and join is for our challenge.

Love and hugs

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card dearie.love these colours.Great theme this time.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Sylvia she s super cute hun love her and love the DL don t see many of them around - have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image :D The backing paper is just fab too! I agree with Judith, I do like DL cards, I used to make a lot, but haven't made any recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylvia me again hun thanks so much for linking up with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - fabulous card - very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete