Thursday, September 12, 2013

Paper Piecing

Good Morning crafters

I have been paper piecing this week for my DT challenge card over at CRAFT Challenges.  I got to use a lovely set from Saturated Canary called " Winnie Goes Camping"



I have coloured the rest of Winnie and her Caravan with my promarkers, used some lush vellum on the front of the card and some DP from my stash- added a die-cut sentiment, a piece of green mesh and a flower that was lurking in the bottom of a box!!!!

As always we have fab sponsors which can only mean fab prizes so feel free to pop along HERE and join in our weekly challenge

Love and hugs til later

4 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab card ,love the shape and image
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely. Fabulous design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the shape, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete