Thursday, September 26, 2013

CRAFT Challenges

Late evening post from me today as I have been very busy packing and trying to get organised before whizzing off to Cornwall for a few days.  My niece got married in Vegas a couple of weeks ago and so this weekend she is having a blessing followed by a party in Newquay.  I am so looking forward to seeing them all.

Right so now you want to know what the challenge is at CRAFT Challenges this week

Inspired by a book
I chose this oh so cute giraffe from bugaboo and my book is "Jungle Book"
I do hope you can find time to pop along and join us for this challenge

Love and hugs 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the image and your colours are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute card ...Thanks so much for joining us over at 4 Krafty Girlz!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete