Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Round and Round

Good morning followers.  Today at Nutcrafters Challenge it is my turn to be the host so please come and support my little challenge "Round and Round".  I and my team mates would love to see your circular projects , so it could be a shaped card like mine or you could just use circle papers or lots of circles all over your project.

Pop over to the challenge blog and have a look at what the girls have come up, they're sure to inspire you....





*Docrafts backing paper from the Mistletoe Kisses pack
*coloured with Promarkers
*Sprinkled with glamour dust
*Die cuts from my stash
*Sentiment printed from a polka doodles CD
and last but not least is a fab little digi from Nutcrafters

Happy Wednesday

Sylvia xx

Challenges
I love Promarkers

4 comments:

  1. So cute.Love the bauble shape too dearie.Fab card.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sylvia, great design. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Love the shape :)
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the colours and shape of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete