Friday, October 19, 2012

Good morning

Hello and good morning to all my followers



Poodles Parlour's challenge this month is a real easy one...."Anything goes" and our sponsor is "Milk Coffee Digi Stamps"

I chose these lovely cups and saucers - his and hers coloured with my promarkers and added a sentiment circle and some inkylicious lace.  Quite a simple card but i really like it.

Hope you are all having a great week and look forward to seeing you all soon.  Anyone going to stamp magic on Sunday - I am!!!

Challenges
I love Promarkers
Charisma Cardz

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz,
    and good luck.

    Caz xx CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab card, perfect for a friend, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very nice, love the monochrome look. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sylvia I am really loving your design of this card with the cute coffee cups. The monochromatic color scheme is perfect for this image and has me longing for my morning coffee....xx

    ReplyDelete