Thursday, March 01, 2012

C.R.A.F.T.Challenge card

Good Morning

Hope you are all well, i have finally recovered from my cold and chest infection so feeling much more myself!!! Thank goodness for that...

Well it's that time again so here is my latest card for the C.R.A.F.T.Challenge. The theme this week is Mother's Day but my card is actually for my mum's birthday. I know she will love because she has a beautiful cat that just loves to lie in or on her flowerpots, so I'm sure she will have a little giggle at this image.

We have lots of lovely prizes up for grabs from our fab sponsors this week so come and join us for our weekly challenge.

This time i have used some pepper and friends goodies with some free papers from papercraft essentials.



Look forward to visiting your blogs

Challenges

Cutie Pie challenge blog
The Pixie Cottage


love and hugs

Sylvia xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. What a sweet card, it sounds like a perfect for your Mum. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete