Friday, March 16, 2012

Anything Goes over at Poodles Parlour...

Good morning to you all my treasured followers...

How about this for something different (from me anywhooo)



I decided to do a bit of distressing for this card. The DPs i found when i was looking for some brown card!!! not sure how they got in that box????? but glad i found them as the colours were just perfect for what i wanted and matched my colours of the jumper and the boat....PERFECT!!!! i love this twine too. Now the image and the little sentiment tickets came from "The Digi Garden" this one is called Joe in his boat. Coloured with my promarkers as usual

Oh did i mention i have just treated myself to a few more...well 20 odd...but that will complete my set.....yeah until they bring new ones out...lol

Ok off to get some jobs done now...have a fabby dabby weekend...I certainly will

I'm off to Harrogate with my very best friend Elke tomorrow and we are going on the train so what a great day out it will be. When we get back the men are taking us for a meal (not sure if we told them that though yet) ha ha ha ha

Challenges

I love Promarkers (I really really do!!!)

Totally Papercrafts


Digi Doodle Shop's Best

The Paper Shelter

Sylvia xx

4 comments:

  1. Smashing card Sylvia. Hope you had a good time in Harrogate and had a lovely meal. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love that background paper. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, love the twine, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week , hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete