Friday, December 23, 2011

Final Christmas Cards



These may have been my final Christmas Cards but they are definitely the most important. They are for my daughters...I have 3 lovely daughters so as soon as i saw this LOTV stamp I knew i had to have it!!!! I have made the girls all the same card but just changed the outfits and the hair colour .... this one is for my middle daughter who has brown hair..coloured with my promarkers and copics for a change. Martha Stewart Punch for the border and my favourtie snowflake punch. The sentiment came with the stamp.

Challenges for my card are..

Stampin for the weekend
Shelly's Images
Digi Doodle Shop
Charisma Cardz
I love Promarkers
Papertake Weekly
Passion for Promarkers

Merry Christmas to you all

Lots of love

Sylvia x

14 comments:

  1. What a fun image and happy creation! Thanks so much for joining our "CELEBRATE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ! I like this stamp ! adorable grils ! Magnifcent card ! Bravo !

    Merry Chrismas ! Joyeux Noël !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards for your daughters Sylvua! Hope you have a great Christmas and best wishes for 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sylvia. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! love your punch work too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers, Merry Christmas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PfP.

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, love the punched borders,thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card using the perfect image.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fantastic card,i love the way you have colourecd the image,and the design is gorgeous
    i hope you had a fab xmas and hope this new year is your best ever
    thanks for joining us at digi doodle shops challenges and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Sylvia, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your details are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our Mega Christmas challenge and I hope Santa brought you lots of lovely goodies. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card Sylvia - fab image and colouring. Thanks for joining us this time at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card.Lovely colouring too.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. I just love those colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute, I'd love to find that in my mailbox.
    thanks for playing with us at SFTW

    ReplyDelete