Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Creative Craft Challenges DT card



Stamping Boutique provided the DT Team with some amazing digi images for our challenge this time over at Creative Craft Challenges. It is a stitching challenge this time and it doesn't matter whether it is real stitches or the faux ones.

I ordered 2 goodybags from craftwork cards this week and voila when i opened one of them there was some gorgeous backing papers with faux stitches on so that was my cue to make this card. I love this cute teddie with his sewing needle. I used some twine for his sewing thread and obviously coloured him with my promarkers.

do pop over and have a look at what the very talented team have come up with, then get your creative juices flowing and show us your projects. As always we have fantastic prizes for the winners

Love and hugs

Sylvia xx

ps I am in the Lake Distric with my fingers crossed that the scheduled post has worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia,

    The sewing needle and teddy and all that stitching go so well. Such a cute image and a swell card.
    Hope all is well with you,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its absolutely adorable hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete