Thursday, February 13, 2014

Final DT card !!!


A very sparkly Christmas card - this is my final DT card for the CRAFT Challenges.  I have loved working with the fab team but after much deliberation I have made the decision to step down.  I have so many projects I want to make and so little spare hours, so for now I am going to concentrate on my long list of projects I have on my desk.

I have coloured the gorgeous image from  Lacy Sunshine Stamps (what fab designs) - Bubbles Ice-Skating with my Promarkers and then added some glamour dust to her headband, and top.  The lovely sparkly ribbon was from a local Craft shop, sentiment and bow from my ever growing stash.

Will end my post with love and hugs to my teamies over at CRAFT Challenges and I wish them all well for the future.  Huge thank you to Jo for having me as one of her team for so long.

Love

2 comments:

  1. this is one,super card,and one super layout hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see you leaving the team, Sylvia.

    With my DT hat on, this is a gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete