Saturday, November 24, 2012

CRAFT Challenge

Good Morning followers - gosh it's a bit chilly out there!!!!
I have just de-frosted the car as I am off to Nottingham with 2 of my friends to a jewellery making workshop.  I am really looking forward to it and once we have created our masterpieces we are going for lunch before some much needed retail therapy!!!

Now I had forgotten to post my DT card for the CRAFT challenge (put it down to age!!!) so without further ado - here it is




I love this image from Sassy Studio Designs "China Honey"
The theme this week is a colour combo, so pop over here , have a peek at the yummy projects my team-mates have come up with and then show us your creations.  As always we have fab sponsors which can only mean 1 thing....yes fab prizes

Catch ya laters!!!

Sylvia xx

challenges - Heck of a Challenge - The Paper Shelter

4 comments:

  1. loving this and your days sounds just the ticket but dont spend too much oh go on then enjoy yourself and lets see what you make when you come back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love your choice of colours... Thanks for playing at a heck of a challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours! Thanks for playing at Heck of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete