Thursday, March 03, 2011

Brill night!!

I have just had an absolutely brill night..i have had so much fun, lots of giggles and just a little bit of wine!!

My friend Elke came round as she wanted to know more about blogging and for some reason she chose me to ask for advice.... lol as most of you know i am fairly new to this blogging lark but between the two of us we have both learnt lots of new things tonight.

We are both members of a craft group called "Creative Minds Craft Group" and decided to update the blog for the group..even going as far as to design a group badge(please feel free to grab it and put on your blog)...is there no end to our talents i hear you mutter...lol certainly for me this group is all about "me time"..for 3 hours i craft without interruption..apart from making the odd cup of tea or grabbing a biccie

This is the link and if you would like anymore details about the group just leave me a comment and i will get back to you. We make everyone very welcome and you can come as little or as often as you like.

Right off to my bed now as too much excitement before bed time is not a good thing when i have to be up at 6.30 to go to work!!!

Nite nite

Sylvia xx

1 comment:

  1. had a super time too. thanks for showing me all those things that I will need.

    We had a great time sorting out the blog for the Creative Minds Craft Group.

    Thanks for having me round and feeding and watering me.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete