Friday, January 07, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all.

Hope you have all had a good time during the festive season.

I am really really really going to try and post on my blog at least once a week!!!! that way i figure i will learn how to do "blogging" and learn to link things from here to there and there to here!!! Are you still with me....

Ok so the 1st link i want to share with you all is to this place here.

I am a member of the DT here and we have some fantastic challenges for the year ahead with fabby dabby prizes for the winners. Usually i have my project up for inspiration to you all but as i have only just come back from Cornwall i didn't find the time. Look out for next times though as i have made a card with real "attitude"...lol it's for my eldest's birthday!!!

Right i am off to drink my coffee and then i am going to nip to Tesco's as i forgot to order kitchen foil last night!!!

See you all very soon

Sylvia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment