Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Flippin Heck !!!

Oh heck!!! Where did the time go....life seems to have got in the way of my bloggin for a while..lots going off in the Twells household.  Work and no play makes me sad, but I have just changed my hours at work, so longer days followed by a 3 day weekend.. so not all bad...This has just meant I have not really had chance to keep up with blogging and anything else as I am so pooped when I get in at night and well my weekends are just so full of good times.

Anyhoo, I am back now to share with you 2 things...the 1st being my latest DT project for Nutcrafters...
"Anything but a card"


My friend gave me a template she had received in duplicate from Crafter's Companion for a little treat box..perfect timing I thought for this week's challenge...

I have used one of the "Stocking Filler" images and paper pieced the stocking then added lots of glitter to my little snowman....

If this week you have created something other than a card, do come and share with us at Nutcrafters, it would be lovely to see your creations.

Of course we have prizes up for grabs too ....

To see the 2nd thing I would like to share with you, keep watching my posts....

Love and hugs til later

Sylvia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment