Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gift Bag or Box

Good morning followers
Our challenge this week over at CRAFT Challenges is to make a Gift Bag or Box - well I was a bit of a rebel as I had just bought these lovely handbag shaped card blanks.  I have covered it with some fab papers from Stitchy Bear "Christmas Lights" which I printed onto gold shimmer card.

Such a shame you can't see just how much this card stock glimmers through the lovely santa papers.

 I have decoupaged one of the santa's, added some tags (which came with the card blanks) some lovely ribbon and  a couple of snowflakes...

Hope you will come and join us at CRAFT Challenges this week

Have a great weekend - I will as I am off to Yorkshire for some sea air and relaxation

Sylvia xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, love the sparkle on the tags. Hope you have a lovely time up north here but bring plenty of layers its a tad nippy! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete